Balbirnie is an outstanding venue for meetings and events....and all just 30 minutes from Edinburgh airport/25 minutes from St Andrews. Direct motorway access practically to the front door, yet once your delegates turn into Balbirnie's driveway, the hustle of daily life seems so very far away. As a country house venue, the setting creates a very welcoming and relaxing environment. Combine a private house feel with our superb meeting facilities.
Let us help you plan an itinerary which unites some serious work, some activities and entertainment, lots of fabulous food and wine and of course, great value as a starting point.
For business Balbirnie has a tremendous offering:
• 31 individual bedrooms and a 3 bedroom apartment
• Balbirnie Park 18 hole golf course surrounds the hotel
• A range of meeting rooms to accommodate from 2 to 250 delegates
• Dedicated and totally private Balbirnie Business Centre -with Boardroom, Syndicate room and refreshment area
• Complimentary speedy Wi Fi throughout the hotel, including all guest bedrooms (*new for 2013 )
• Tailored menus for food and refreshments throughout the day, from business breakfasts to canapés, buffets and working lunches
• A choice of superb value dining options - two restaurants and a range of private rooms. The Bistro offers individually priced authentic Bistro cooking in the old kitchens of the house, and The Orangery (previous recipient of Scottish Hotel of The Year) offers a full evening experience @ £35 pp for canapes, 4 courses and coffee
• Sky channels and the latest pay-per-view movies in hotel bedrooms
• Sky sports channels can be viewed 1 minute from our front door at The Golf Club at Balbirnie Park
And the price?
• Delegate rates from £39.00 per person
• 24 hour delegate rate from £155.00 per person
Please call email@example.com for more info. We would love to help!